Dispatch and delivery
Normally, you can expect your order to be dispatched within 3 working days of us receiving it.
Look out for an email from us. We will let you know when your order is out of our warehouse, heading to your home.
Once sent, your order will take between 2 to 4 working days to reach you.
- FREE for orders to mainland UK over £100
- £3.95 for orders to mainland UK under £100
We hope you will love your homeware outlet purchase. However, if you find it unsuitable or you are not entirely satisfied, please notify us within 14 days by email of your intention to return the item/s.
How to return:
- Complete and enclose our returns form (PDF) to the package to enable us to quickly process your refund.
* If you are unable to print our returns form, please include a note containing the following information:
- Your name
- Outlet order number
- The item you wish to return
- The reason for your return (Faulty/ Damaged, Quality Issue, Not as Expected, Incorrect Item Received, Other- please state reason)
- Repack your items, including the returns form, and label them carefully so that they are not lost or damaged during transit. Returned items must be complete, unused, and in their original packaging.
- Post the parcel. Unfortunately, we can't cover the cost of returning item/s unless this/these is/are faulty or damaged. Please, keep proof of postage and photographic proof of the faulty/damaged item/s.
- Once the item/s have reached our warehouse safely, you’ll receive communication we have started processing your refund.
- Wait 7/10 days for the refund to appear on your bank statement
|You will be entitled to a refund if returned products reach us within 28 days. Please, ensure that returns are packed and labeled carefully so that they are not lost or damaged in transit. Download returns form (PDF)|
If you require any additional help, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Please send returns to the following address:
The Homeware Outlet
Unit 3 Ignition Faraday Road