Dispatch and delivery
Normally, you can expect your order to be dispatched within 3 working days of us receiving it.
Look out for an email from us. We will let you know when your order is out of our warehouse, heading to your home.
Once sent, your order will take between 2 to 4 working days to reach you.
We are closed on public Bank Holidays.
Christmas deliveries: Cut off date for Christmas deliveries will be December 19th. Any orders on or after the 20th December will not arrive in time for Christmas.
- FREE standard delivery for orders to mainland UK over £75
- £4.95 for orders to mainland UK under £75
We sincerely hope that you are delighted with your purchase from our homeware outlet. However, if for any reason the product is faulty or damaged, we kindly ask you to reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
They are dedicated to assisting you further with your return of any faulty or damaged items and ensuring your satisfaction. We genuinely value your feedback and are here to help make your experience as enjoyable as possible.
If you simply want to return an unwanted product, please follow the return steps below from point 2.
We've got some good news for you! We're extending our returns period in December, so that you can purchase any Christmas gifts with the option to return in the New Year. If you place an order in December, your return time will be extended until the 15th of January.
How to return:
- Write to customer service at email@example.com and wait for their reply.
- Complete and enclose our returns form (PDF) to the package to enable us to quickly process your refund.
* If you are unable to print our returns form, please include a note containing the following information:
- Your name
- Outlet order number
- The item you wish to return
- The reason for your return (Faulty/ Damaged, Quality Issue, Not as Expected, Incorrect Item Received, Other- please state reason)
- Repack your items, including the returns form, and label them carefully so that they are not lost or damaged during transit. Returned items must be complete, unused, and in their original packaging.
- Post the parcel. Unfortunately, we can't cover the cost of returning items unless these are faulty or damaged. Please, keep proof of postage and photographic proof of the faulty/damaged item/s.
- Once the item/s have reached our warehouse safely, you’ll receive communication we have started processing your refund.
- Wait 7/10 days for the refund to appear on your bank statement
|You will be entitled to a refund if returned products reach us within 28 days. Please, ensure that returns are packed and labeled carefully so that they are not lost or damaged in transit. Download returns form (PDF)|
If you require any additional help, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send returns to the following address:
The Homeware Outlet
Unit 3 Ignition Faraday Road